A great multi-day pack, with ski touring features such as systems to carry your skis or board, ice axe and helmet. It uses the ALPRIDE airbag system, which utilizes lifejacket-style cartridges that you can fly with (although best to check with your airline before you fly) and are economical and disposable. You don't need to find a source to refill the canister, just buy a new one.
- Moulded EVA foam backpanel, shoulder straps and hipbelt for high carrying comfort.
- Hipbelt has a metal quick release buckle, a zippered pocket and a gear loop.
- Safety leg loop for security in avalanche terrain.
- Removable top lid and expansion collar let you cinch the pack down for smaller loads or overstuff the collar to add up to 5L of volume.
- Dedicated avi tool compartment with printed emergency instructions.
- Zippered pocket has fleece lining to protect your goggles.
- Bottom compartment holds skins or wet clothes.
- Carry your skis A-frame or diagonally and your snowboard, helmet and ice axe in stowable holders.
- Includes Scott the lightweight ALPRIDE airbag system that inflates the U-shaped 150L airbag in about 3 seconds.
- Uses inexpensive and disposable argon and CO2 cartridges. Pack is sold with two cartridges.
|Main fabric||420-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||840-denier ballistic polyester|
|Ventilated back panel||No|
|Deployment System||Compressed argon and CO2|