The Aura Goggles from Scott deliver high-performance comfort and unmatched optical clarity on the slopes for women, thanks to a feminine specific fit. Available in a variety of frame colors and lens tints to suit your preferences and typical ski conditions, the Aura Goggles provide the style you want with the protection you need. Boasting 100 percent UV protection, exceptional comfort with multi-layer foam, helmet compatible design, and unmatched Spherical OptiView Double lenses, you can't go wrong with the Aura Goggles from Scott USA.
- Spherical OptiView Double Lens: Manufactured in Europe and tested to the strictest quality standards, Scott's proprietary spherical injection molding process guarantees that every OptiView lens is optically correct, durable, and blocks 100 percent of harmful UV rays. The OptiView lens is engineered to both follow the natural curvature of the face for incredible comfort and to allow light to pass through the lens to the eye without distortion for exceptional optic clarity. OptiView injection molded polycarbonate lenses are comfortable, lightweight, and amazingly scratch and impact resistant.
- 100 percent UV Protection: Scott lenses are optically engineered to screen out 100 percent of harmful UVA/UVB/UVC rays.
- No Fog Anti-Fog Lens Treatment: Scott lenses undergo a permanent No-Fog treatment process to prevent condensation and fogging on the lens.
- Air Control System (ACS): ACS ventilation incorporates lens air intake vents on the goggle lens and frame air outtake vents on the bottom of the goggle. The result is a sophisticated ventilation system that helps prevent condensation and fogging.
- Multi-Layer Face Foam: Multi-layer face foam incorporates three-layers of Scott's top-of-the-line foam for a precise and comfortable fit that seals out the elements.
- Helmet Compatible Design: Scott goggles are computer engineered to engage flawlessly with a variety of helmets.