The Works System is a complete vision system using the same lens for either the Works Tear-Offs or the Works Roll-Off Film System. By utilizing an identical mounting system, the Works System lens allows for hassle-and-tool-free conversion from the Works Roll-Off Film System to the Works Tear-offs System and back.
Using the same mounting system as the Works Roll-Off Film System, the Works Tear-off System also has a number of advancements over conventional tear-offs. Factory installed pins result in better tear-off performance and eliminate any variance because of faulty pin installation. For micro-adjustment of tear-off tension, one of the pins is mounted off-center allowing for a slight increase or decrease in tension on the tear-off by a simple twist of the pin. Works Systems really do work.
- Complete WORKS Film System for the containing Scott's patented anti-stick lens with canisters already mounted.
- Simply install in goggle, put in roll of film, stick on the Universal WORKS Mud Flap and you are ready to ride.
- Factory installed Hole Shot tear-off pins.
- Translucent canister to check film supply.
- Easy-to-grab smooth-pulling advance knob.
- Kit includes: Anti-fog coated (AFC) anti-stick Lexan® lens, 6 Hole Shot tear-offs, 1 Mud Flap, and 2 rolls of film.